MEASURE OF LOVE - Common Care for the Common Good
- Extended CDC+ intake protocol for our guides, staff and explorers
- Timed drop-offs and pickups for each of our families
- Sequestered, secure indoor and outdoor program space
- Multiple fresh, comfortable custom masks for every child
- Thorough Montessori handwashing practices (that never changed)
- Ongoing alcohol-based cleaning of absolutely everything
- Nightly UV disinfection of all program rooms
- Transparent communication between our staff and families
- Ongoing assessment of our practices and protocols
Until that day when we can rely on a vaccine, we rely on each other.
You have enough in front of you. We have your back.
Maria’s House Montessori. Safe together.
Visit our Mutual Care Protocol page by clicking here!