Between the ages of three and six, your child's growth is driven by natural curiosity, seeking and absorbing principles of language and expression, mathematics and science, music and art, while exercising a combination of fine and gross-motor movements that keep the mind balanced and happily stimulated. This is our mission, our passion, the work that we give ourselves to each and every day.
Each year, Maria's House Doylestown welcomes forty preschoolers (age 3-6) into our Montessori Primary program. Our smaller scale allows for optimal interaction between our guides and our young explorers, but it does limit the number of applications that we can consider.
If you'd like to explore Maria's House as a preschool option for your child, here's the process:
- Visit our website (looks like you've got that one covered!)
- Download and review our Family Information Packet below. The packet includes our calendar, tuition schedule and payment plan details.
- Contact us (email or phone) and set up a time to visit the campus. In the interest of safety, Maria's House does not allow drop-in visits from unregistered adults at any time, but we're happy to meet with you any weekday evening or Saturdays between 10am and 3pm. We also host regular open houses, which are always advertised on our Home Page and on FaceBook (@MariasHouseDoylestown).
- Enjoy your visit. When you choose to apply, just fill out the form at the back of the Family Information Packet and either mail it in our drop it off. We're happy to mail you a paper application if you prefer. Simply send an email to Inquiries@MariasHouseMontessori.com with you name and preferred mailing address. Our non-refundable application fee is $50.
- Interested families may apply for Maria's House Grants and Pennsylvania State Early Education Financial Assistance at any time during the process. Grant applications are processed by FACTS in a process similar to FAFSA application reviews. Application details are never shared with us. FACTS provides recommendations, which our Board and Directors consider as we determine grant and scholarship awards. We encourage families to spend time filling out each online application. Click here for more information on Maria's House Grants and Aid.
- Accepted applicants will be invited to the campus for a family interview. This is our opportunity for your children to see and experience our program space while we learn more about them.
It's that simple. Applications are considered in the order they are received. Accepted candidates are notified within 24 hours of our decision. If you choose to enroll, we make the remaining process as easy and as friendly as possible. Maria's House offers online enrollment. A member of our program staff will assist you as questions arise. Your child's development, safety and happiness are important to us. Wherever the road leads, we wish you all the best!