Between the ages of three and six, your child's growth is driven by natural curiosity, seeking and absorbing principles of language and expression, mathematics and science, music and art, while exercising a combination of fine and gross-motor movements that keep the mind balanced and happily stimulated. This is our mission, our passion, the work that we give ourselves to each and every day.
Each year, Maria's House Doylestown welcomes forty preschoolers (age 3-6) into our Montessori Primary program. Our smaller scale allows for optimal interaction between our guides and our young explorers, but it does limit the number of applications that we can consider.
If you'd like to explore Maria's House as a preschool option for your child, here's the process:
- Visit our website (looks like you've got that one covered!)
- Fill out the inquiry form at the bottom of this page.
- Review the Family Information Packet that you'll receive. The packet includes our calendar, tuition schedule and payment plan details.
- Contact us (email or phone) and set up a time to visit the campus. In the interest of safety, Maria's House does not allow drop-in visits from members of non-registered families at any time.
- Enjoy your visit. If and when you choose to apply, a packet will be provided. Applications are considered in the order that they're submitted. Our non-refundable application fee is $50.
- Accepted applicants will be invited to the campus for a family interview. This is our opportunity for your children to see and experience our program space while we learn more about them.
It's that simple. Applications are considered in the order they are received. Accepted candidates are notified within 24 hours of our decision. If you choose to enroll, we make the remaining process as easy and as friendly as possible. A member of our program staff will assist you as questions arise. Your child's safety, development and happiness are extremely important to us. Wherever your road may lead, we wish you all the best!