Welcome to our online family information packet. The links on the right will help you to explore Montessori primary education at Maria's House. To learn more about Maria's House, please review the process below.
Our packet is also available for download by clicking here: FAMILY INFORMATION PACKET PDF
Exploring a Maria's House option for your child is exciting and easy. The process is outlined for you below. We look forward to meeting you!
- Visit our website (looks like you've got that one covered!)
- Discover the details of Maria's House by visiting our Learn More page, where you'll learn about our days, philosophy, calendar, tuition schedule and more.
- Visit our campus: Set up your appointment by phone, email, or by filling out a short form (family inquiry form) to request a call.
- Apply: Once you've decided, it's easy to apply online, or, if you prefer, you can request a printed application by contacting us at Explore@MariasHouseMontessori.com. Our non-refundable application fee is $50.
- Financial Assistance: (At any time) Interested families may apply for Maria's House Grants and Pennsylvania State Early Education Financial Assistance at any time during the enrollment process. Grant applications are processed by FACTS in a way that's very similar to FAFSA applications. Details are never shared with us. FACTS provides recommendations, which our Board and Directors consider as we determine grant and scholarship awards. We encourage families to spend time filling out each online application. Click here for more information on Maria's House Grants and Aid.
- Family Interview: Accepted applicants are invited to the campus for a family interview. This is our opportunity for your children to see and experience our program space while we learn more about them.
It's that simple. Applications are considered in the order they are received. Accepted candidates are notified within 24 hours of our decision. and a member of our staff will assist you every step of the way. Your child's development, safety and happiness are a priority for us. Wherever your road leads, we wish you all the best!
Tour Our Campus/Contact Us:
To schedule a tour of our campus, just click the TOUR button to the right. To speak with our Director, please feel free to contact us...
By Phone: 610.290.5019
By Email: explore@MariasHouseMontessori.com
601 New Britain Road, Doylestown, PA, 18901
(see map below)
Maria's House Montessori Doylestown is located in the restored Fretz Mansion.
Submit your questions:
To have a member of our staff get in touch, fill out our family inquiry form here or click the CONTACT button to the right. We look forward to speaking with you soon.